15-Year-old Budding Actress Dies After Eating Meal From An Indian Takeaway In UK

Two Indian restaurant workers have been arrested in UK over the death of 15-year-old Megan Lee who suffered severe allergic reaction after eating a takeaway meal.


The two men — one aged 37 and the other 38 from Blackburn, were held on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter by gross negligence.


Megan, from Lancashire in north England, was admitted to hospital after on December 30 after apparently suffering a severe allergic reaction after eating a meal from Indian takeaway in Hyndburn in England.


The teenager, who was also a budding actress, died on the New Year’s Day and the police confirmed that the takeaway Royal Spice has shut down till the investigation into the death is complete.

Daily Bhaskar

Leave a Reply

  • Stay up to date

  • Subscribe to the RSS feed
  • Subscribe to the feed via email